I think we’re a bit alike…
As the new year approaches I look back what has happened this year and make plans for next year. I’m happy with this year’s result but (that sneaky little word…) I want to improve things in 2011.
Before knowing Lean Six Sigma, I had not much of tools and methods to REALLY change situations in my work: I only could work harder.
It’s different now…with some simple problem-solving and analytical tools, and going through 5 clear stages over and over again, I was able to lead project teams to achieve these:
– Reduce quotation time by 36% at a welding company
– Decrease inventory by $186,000 in about a year
– Improve on-time-delivery performance by 13%
– Increased productivity by 15% of district nurses in less than 4 month
– Increased income by $145,000 of health care unit in 15 weeks
– etc. … and You Can Do The Same!
Warning: There are only 15 seats available. Save 25% now.